Ph.D. Candidates

Puff Stockholm University Research Database

Who is researching what?

If you are looking for a specific research area you can take a look at the section Who conducts research on what? These pages are only available in Swedish for the present, though.

Glossary Eng/Swe

  • Associate senior lecturer - Biträdande lektor
  • Senior lecturer - Universitetslektor 
  • Associate professor - Docent
  • Professor - Professor
  • Researcher - Forskare