The courses that a PhD student takes as part of the programme have to be reported in Ladok. The administrator for PhD studies is responsible for the reporting. The reported courses, along with the passed dissertation, make up the basis for your degree. You can see which of your courses have been reported on

Courses at the department

Courses taken at the department are reported by the examiner. The student does not have to report any information.

Credit transfer

All courses that are taken at other departments/universities have to be transferred, and the student needs to apply for a credit transfer. The application should be submitted as soon as the course has been completed. Courses that are to be transferred need to be approved by both the supervisor and the Director of PhD studies.

To apply for a credit transfer, please fill out the form below in accordance with the instructions:
Credit transfer (48 Kb)