If you wish to transfer your credits for the courses you study abroad into your Swedish degree, you must contact the respective departments in due time before you leave and set up a study plan. Remember that the university you intend to study at must be internationally recognized. Furthermore, you need to get academic credits at the university in order to be able to validate them at you home university.