Before departure, you will set up a study plan together with the exchange coordinator at the department. The study plan (Learning Agreement) must also be accepted and signed by all three parts, the student, your host university and your department at Stockholm University. The study plan shall include information about the courses you will take and the credits for each course. 

To get credits transferred you have to apply for it by submitting the following application form  Application for credit evaluation of foreign university studies (474 Kb) . You hand in the form together with your credit records and a signed Learning Agreement to the Exchange coordinator at the department.

If you choose to take other courses than the ones agreed upon in your learning agreement there is no guarantee that the courses taken abroad may be validated at Stockholm University.